Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
I have a few things to say
- This post is not a story. It’s not even a real post
- This post is dedicated to everyone who’s read any of my stories since I started Le Halcyon. I really appreciate your views. Please leave comments, let me know what you think!
- Also, please click the follow button at the bottom of the page to be notified whenever I have a new post up. And follow my social media pages!
- I hope everyone got and showed some love today. I had a conference call with my two younger sisters at 7am this morning. We’re in three different places right now. I could barely hear since we all talk too much and talk over each other but it made my day.
- My Dad sent me a broadcast message on Whatsapp, warning young ladies not to lose their virginity on Valentine’s day because of salad and peppersoup. Great stuff!
- Bye guys! See you in my next post
P.S I really tried to write a love story today, in the spirit of Valentine’s and all that. It didn’t really work out. I decided to tell you Aunty Vicky’s story instead. It’s right below this post.